We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>     APLICATIONS  FOR  UNDERWORLD  ,  URGOZ  AND   DOMAIN  OF  ANGUISH  ARE  GOING  ON  FOR  NEXT  WEEKS  RUNS  PLZ  APLY  ON  THE  ANNOUNCEMENT  FOR  EACH  SPECIFIC  DAY     <        >     FOW   RUNS  WILL  BE  GOING  ON  RANDOMLY  DURING THE WEEK     <

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 12:14

Phone Browsers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alo
Admin
Alo

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 06:56

Okay so I doubt many of you care, but I don't like touch phones what-so-ever, so it's been hard to log onto the forum on my phone. If any of you guys, like myself, are refusing this new technology but for some reason wanted to get on, on your phone, I've optimised it so you can. I doubt any body at all cares, but I wanted it so screw you all!! =P

Of course, iPhone and HTC users could already get on. Probably even Blackberry users. I'm too poor for any of those though and let's be real, they're rubbish Smile Nothing beats a phone that costs less than £50.

Note: The chatbox will also work.
Back to top Go down
White Lilly
White Lilly

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 08:36

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my phone is touch screen and I dont think its rubbish Razz
Back to top Go down
Huntress
PvE Officer
Huntress

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:31

Wayne my man i got a Bbery 9000curve and its not wrabish i do use it for my work thow and it corsts durt chip to get in the internet that is why i use it Smile

thow u need to get enything to see the forum or just like online internet?
Back to top Go down
Alo
Admin
Alo

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:49

Lol my friend it's a BB, that makes it rubbish Razz I'm on a samsung genio qwerty b3210 (Also known as the Samsung Corby Text) And it works amazingly.

You might want to download Opera Mini, that's what I use, and it works perfectly! That's just another web browser though so if it doesn't work in your current browser, do that. You can use the chat and everything to, and the loading time is quicker than the loading time of my works network.
Back to top Go down
Mike Da Medic
Guild Relations Officer
Mike Da Medic

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:28

samsung corby! thats the way to go and thank you for that m8 i was actually trying to log on from my phone all day...
Back to top Go down
Alo
Admin
Alo

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:49

No problem sweet cheeks. i'm actually on my phone now, on the bus home, and it's obviously working fine. if you couldn't get on, just go on your phone browser and google 'opera for mobile' and you'll find it. it's actually quite fast considering.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
PvE Officer
Huntress

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:51

yea mine works too thow the chat dos not work
Back to top Go down
Alo
Admin
Alo

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:58

That's because you're on a blackberry Razz Just kidding. I'll be on in like, twenty, we'll sort it out then.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
PvE Officer
Huntress

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:59

haha u make fun of my berry Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alo
Admin
Alo

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:04

I eat blackberries for lunch!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phone Browsers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Browsers   Phone Browsers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone Browsers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]! :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: