We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>     APLICATIONS  FOR  UNDERWORLD  ,  URGOZ  AND   DOMAIN  OF  ANGUISH  ARE  GOING  ON  FOR  NEXT  WEEKS  RUNS  PLZ  APLY  ON  THE  ANNOUNCEMENT  FOR  EACH  SPECIFIC  DAY     <        >     FOW   RUNS  WILL  BE  GOING  ON  RANDOMLY  DURING THE WEEK     <

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 12:14

moving apartment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Of Da Realm

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:30

wont be much on coz ill be moving apartment, ill exspect to be more on mid march.

- lord of da realm
Back to top Go down
Lord Of Da Realm

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 00:39

i have now moved, now i still need to take care of the old appartment, and settle in into the new.

and to top it, i cant login into gw, seems like either i have forgotten my pass, or i have been hacked.

waiting for ncsoft to help me out
Back to top Go down
The Ginner Bomb
The Ginner Bomb

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 09:10

okiie mate well if you have been hacked i will help you et your stuff back mate dont worry about it
Back to top Go down
Lord Of Da Realm

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 15:54

ty very much for the kind offer, tho i dont want to suck anything from anyone.

i dont understand why ppl would be so evil to do this, but i mailed nc support about it, here is what i wrote to them

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you very mouch for the time you used to help me trough this.

now when i was able to log into gw, i was aware right away i been hacked.

here is the missing stuff i can think off

60-70 platinium

4-6 white dye

4-6 black dye

some silver zaishen coins (did not keep track of how many i had)
1 gold zaishen coin

allso i can see there is some free spaces in my chest that there not should be, im not sure whats been taken.

I am very sad to see this, i dont have time to play gw so much, so what i been collected really did take years for me to get.

is there anything u can do from your side?

*snif*/ sad moment

kind regard

johnni schrøder

Back to top Go down
Slap Me Silly
Slap Me Silly

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 03:26

Shame to hear that mate, unfortunately A-net do not replace lost items after a hack Sad
Back to top Go down
Lord Of Da Realm

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 13:48

the reply i got from them confirms that, it means im not gonna play gw anymore, no motivation for it.

the gold and dye was ment for my new monk armor, with that gone, it simply take me to long to replace, and i dont play that mouch, would take me months to replace.

kick me from guild when ever u feal like it, was a pleasure getting to be with u guys for as long as it lasted.

shame tho we really never got the chance to do something together.

i wish u all the very best.

kind regards
lord of da realm
Back to top Go down
Reccakan
Recruitment Officer
Reccakan

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 00:07

Mate dont worry & also u can play GW again we can give u some Staff for it Like i have a Lot of weapons i dont use & i bet a lot of PPL Like Mark , Ginner , John & Mike has also staff like that u can re=build u are Monk & the Gold is easy to creat it so no worrys Mate if u Deside to come Again Back we will Help u as Mutch as u can U are Luckky they didnt Erase u are character Like DJ Had on his account so isnt a big Deal Staff & Gold can be optain easyly with a bit of help Cool
Back to top Go down
White Lilly
White Lilly

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 08:12

Reccakan wrote:
Mate dont worry & also u can play GW again we can give u some Staff for it Like i have a Lot of weapons i dont use & i bet a lot of PPL Like Mark , Ginner , John & Mike has also staff like that u can re=build u are Monk & the Gold is easy to creat it so no worrys Mate if u Deside to come Again Back we will Help u as Mutch as u can U are Luckky they didnt Erase u are character Like DJ Had on his account so isnt a big Deal Staff & Gold can be optain easyly with a bit of help Cool

u spelled "stuff" wrong 3 times D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moving apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving apartment   moving apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]! :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: