We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>     APLICATIONS  FOR  UNDERWORLD  ,  URGOZ  AND   DOMAIN  OF  ANGUISH  ARE  GOING  ON  FOR  NEXT  WEEKS  RUNS  PLZ  APLY  ON  THE  ANNOUNCEMENT  FOR  EACH  SPECIFIC  DAY     <        >     FOW   RUNS  WILL  BE  GOING  ON  RANDOMLY  DURING THE WEEK     <

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 12:14

Speed Clears.

Go down 
+2
Huntress
Alo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alo
Admin
Alo

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 07:54

Some people have shown some interest in Speed Clears recently, so I think it'd only be fair to try and teach it to those who would like to get involved. Any skill level is welcome, we all have to start somewhere. All you need is to want to do it, that's good enough. Obviously other requirements such as getting the correct armour and weapons, getting to the correct places, being ascended in some instances, will also apply, but we're a guild. We can help with that.

So anyone who wants to get some help with getting into SC's, feel free. I started on my own and it wasn't the easiest thing, but with help it shouldn't be too difficult.

Also anyone that does SC's (I know I've seen a couple of TEZ players in the past) that's willing to help me train, let me know.

Any questions, ask here or in game, and sign up here if you want to get involved.

Thanks, Alo.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
PvE Officer
Huntress

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 10:07

ogc am in u know me
Back to top Go down
White Lilly
White Lilly

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 09:58

Whats a speed clear? lol :3
Back to top Go down
Alo
Admin
Alo

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 21:36

You take an elite area or dungeon, and clear it really really quickly Razz
Back to top Go down
zennah she devil
zennah she devil

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 07:13

am interested..but not atm.......so pointless me learning,,,just to forget out of lack of practice....lol

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Reccakan
Recruitment Officer
Reccakan

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 04:20

Chose the Day For u shall have me
Back to top Go down
JimmyIsRunninLol
JimmyIsRunninLol

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:42

I should be now able to do Thursday, just depends if i manage to get on or not and if i have the time, just now don't want to say i can do it but now cant Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Clears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Clears.   Speed Clears. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Clears.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]! :: Activities-
Jump to: