We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>     APLICATIONS  FOR  UNDERWORLD  ,  URGOZ  AND   DOMAIN  OF  ANGUISH  ARE  GOING  ON  FOR  NEXT  WEEKS  RUNS  PLZ  APLY  ON  THE  ANNOUNCEMENT  FOR  EACH  SPECIFIC  DAY     <        >     FOW   RUNS  WILL  BE  GOING  ON  RANDOMLY  DURING THE WEEK     <

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 12:14

SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alo
Admin
Alo

SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear) Empty
PostSubject: SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear)   SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear) Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 22:05

This is the first speed clear I'll be teaching. It's by far the easiest (imo) and you have the chance of getting a bds at the end. It requires 8 sins, 6 A/D's (although I'll be teaching a better way also, however the A/D way is the pugway, it's slower but I want to teach it so people can practice in pugs as well), An A/N and an A/P. The A/N is the gater, just speeds up the run. The A/P is the main tank and the one that lights all the beacons (I think that's what they're called.. Lolz). I myself 'know' all the parts but have only done the normal A/D method. I'll run the A/P (once I've practiced a couple of times and got much hate in pugs Wink) But the A/N will have to be run by somebody else. It's easy, you do the same as everyone else, except at some points, you break off and run to the gate instead. As for the A/D's or A/E's once I teach that too, well you all stick together and spike when I tell you too. It's seriously an easy run, you could get a BDS and nobody will hate for fails since it's a guild run.

We will need 3 bu's (essence of celerity's) and there will be a charge of 1500 gold, of which you make back just by completing the quest. This is only because I'll have to buy them myself at 12k for the three since I cba farming. All we need to do is finish though and you get your money back in quest reward.

TS3 will be a requirement, not to talk but to listen, since it'll be easier to talk on there while teaching. Once people know what to do, it won't be a requirement. PM me in game for the builds and I'll send them to you. Also if you're interested in doing this, please leave a comment so I know.

First come First served basis! But I'll teach as many groups as needed.

Thanks, Alo.
Back to top Go down
The Ginner Bomb
The Ginner Bomb

SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear)   SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 01:43

right mate dont worry about the essences cos the guild gets them for runs so that is out the way mate and i have a sin XD
Back to top Go down

SoOSC (Shards of Orr Speed Clear)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are The Elite Zero [TEZ]! :: Activities-
Jump to: